Spring Connect Groups and Sermon Series
What is so compelling about Easter Sunday that cause many people to feel obligated to attend church even when they haven't stepped foot inside any other time of the year? As John Stonestreet explains, the reality of Easter changes everything.
In this series, John walks through the cultural implications of six key events of Jesus' last days: the Triumphal Entry, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, the Crucifixion, the Resurrection, and the Ascension. Along the way, he shows how these events speak directly to the human condition.
- When Everyone is "OK": Reminders about the Human Condition (3:55)
- Week 1. Mature Faith or Christian Adolescence? (6:01)
- Week 2. The Walk Plus the Talk: Why Truth and Love are Inseparable (4:26)
- Week 3. Trust in God or trust in Man? The Cross, Evil, and Faith (5:08)
- Week 4. Hope for Today: The Real Story of the World (5:24)
- Week 5. Worldliness, Secular Delusion, and Christian Dualism (5:34)